Saturday, August 7, 2010

Disclosure Document and Other Materials

Find the class disclosure document, signature sheet, and VIP form (that students need to fill out and hand in by September 2) here:
http://cavemanenglish.pbworks.com/Disclosure-Materials   (In the future you should be able to download the documents, but for now, see below.)

I had trouble uploading the documents, so for now I have copied the materials to this wiki page: http://cavemanenglish.pbworks.com/English+7+Disclosure+Materials+for+2010-2011

These will be handed out, but are available here for your convenience.

Note:   I am usually available after school, unless I have a meeting.  If you feel you need to see me before school, please make an appointment.  In the morning I am often off running off copies, working in another classroom, or taking care of other needs. And, students,  you may also come see me when I am doing intervention during Cave Time, though there may be other students also waiting to see me then.

E-mail is a great way to communicate -- to either ask questions or express a problem or make a suggestion, or to set up an in-person appointment.