Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vampires and Werewolves!

Yes, I have read Breaking Dawn. I finished it within 20 hours of when we bought it just after midnight on the night of its release. And, yes, I enjoyed it (I, too, love Edward Cullen), but see my "disclaimers" below:

Meyer, Stephenie -- Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn [I recommend these books only with these stipulations: 1) a parent should read them before or as the student is reading them (Most moms get hooked on the books, just as I have), 2) a girl reader should first promise to never let a boy into her bedroom unless he is with a moving crew or is her little brother, 3) a girl reader should first promise never to date anyone she can't tell her parents all about, 4) a girl reader should first promise never to date a "dangerous" man, 5) any reader needs to realize that there is no real person who has the willpower of an Edward Cullen. So don't put yourself in "dangerous" situations!]