Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 19/20, 2008


August 19.20, 2008
Student Targets for today:
Today's Self-Starter:
I'll receive and get acquainted with the class disclosure document.
We spent some time filling out the VIP form.
Notice that the best way to give me your contact information in in an e-mail addressed to me at dorsc405@alpine.k12.ut.us and with the subject line "Parent of [your child's name]

2. I'll start practicing for my first spelling test: teachers', counselor's, and administrators' names. (Notice that we added the advisory teacher's name as #13.)

3. I'll receive and understand the Book-of-the-Month Club assignment.

4. I'll study two vocabulary words: fiction and nonfiction.

5. I'll interview and be interviewed by other students, and take notes to use for a written assignment.

Did you meet all of these targets today? If not, see Ms. Dorsey.