1. "Frosts" needs an apostrophe after the t and the poem should be inside quotation marks, not italicized.
2. "There" is misspelled. The number should be written out. Memorized is misspelled. Robert Frost's should be capitalized.
3. There were ten students who memorized the poem "Nothing Gold Can Stay" from Robert Frost's book titled New Hampshire. Correct!
4. "Were" is misspelled. Write out "10" as "ten." Don't underline a book title when you type it. Italicize it.
5. "Students" doesn't need an apostrophe. The book title should be italicized.