Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Spelling Test #1



Spelling: My Personal Survival List 
1. On your own, right now, fill in the information you know how to spell.  Do as much as you can without looking up information or how to spell it.  
2. Place an x by the answers you're not sure of.   
3. Verify and correct information and spelling.
4. After the teacher checks for completion and correct spelling, this will come back to the student.
5.  File this in your binder under Vocabulary/Spelling.  Receive this August 28/29.  Your test will be on  September 6/7.  Record this assignment in your planner right now.                                                                  _____/20 points

My first, middle, and last names (capitalization counts):

My teachers’ names:

A1
A2
A3
A4
B5
B6
B7
B8
My school administration
Principal
Vice-Principal
Vice-Principal
Vice-Principal: 

My school (not abbreviated):
My school subjects:
A1
A2
A3
A4
 B5
B6
B7
B8
My school address: