Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Reads -- Stephenie Meyer

6/12/10  -- This is my Good Reads review:
  When we first read Eclipse,my teenage daughter and I agreed that we wished we knew more about Bree.  Thanks, Stephenie, for taking care of that.  Yes, Stephenie, in a way it was hard to read, knowing that "it doesn't end well for her," but the story satisfied many of those wonderings we'd experienced concerning Bree.
     Just as Riley started leading the "newborns" to battle against the Cullens I paused to reread that portion of  Eclipse.  Since it had been awhile since the last time I'd read it, I think the memory-refreshing  helped, and would recommend that strategy. 
     Now that I'm done, I'll let my daughter have the book and I'll be interested in what she has to say about it.  I must get her on goodreads.