Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Fun Book

     I don't know if you've seen the cover for the novel The Godfather.  It's a very famous book, and a very famous movie was based on it.  In fact, I think there was a second Godfather movie, too -- and the third?  I've never read the book or seen the movies because I think I'm still not old enough for them -- too much adult content, I hear.  However,  there is a new book out that I -- and you -- are old enough for.  It's not really about the mafia, but . . . . .

     Mac and Vince may work outside the law (or rather, school rules), but they can get you pretty much whatever you need -- for a price.  You can find Mac's office in the East Wing boy's bathroom, fourth stall from the high window. 

"The Fourth Stall has so much going for it: sports crazed boys, friendship, bullies, middle school drama, hijinks, a crime ring, just to name a few issues it touches on, all with this noir-lite Humphrey Bogart Jr. style. A middle school read…dare we say it.. overflowing with friendship and heart,  it keeps you laughing as the mystery deepens."  from http://brimeetsbooks.com/?p=3597

    The cover is a clever adaptation of that cover I mentioned above.  I just bought The Fourth Stall, and hope to get it covered and ready for check-out very soon.